Texas Nationals

408.Luke

Joined the DARKSIDE
Sep 19, 2009
Houston
Is this at crandal? I thought about going but I don't think ill have the truck ready. Got some tune issues and I'm more worried about the racetruck at the moment

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Is this at crandal? I thought about going but I don't think ill have the truck ready. Got some tune issues and I'm more worried about the racetruck at the moment
Assuming he's talking about the NHRDA race, it is at Ennis. What kind of tune issues are you having?

D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix
Assuming he's talking about the NHRDA race, it is at Ennis. What kind of tune issues are you having?

Yes the NHRDA race in Ennis Tx. Might go to race or just hang out. Depends on how the truck is running by then. Either way we will be there.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Oh, I meant to say in my other post, I'll be there too.

408.Luke

Joined the DARKSIDE
Sep 19, 2009
Houston

Its over boosting and limping because of it, ive got a 100 psi sensor to replace the map and some other bits I need to put on. Ive just been to busy with the racetruck getting it ready for tx2k12. Hopefully ill have time the week after to work on the dmax

D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix
Thinking really hard about going. Its a long drive and an even longer walk if she breaks. Figure I'll have to drive the race truck to afford such a venture.

If the LBZ is running good I'll be towing it down there. As long as it doesnt break we could tow you back to Phoenix if you had a failure and you could ride in one of the other trucks. Just throwin that out there. Lots of "ifs" in that equation though. Lol!

MaxPowerLB7

Amateur
Nov 8, 2007
Spanish Fork, UT
If the LBZ is running good I'll be towing it down there. As long as it doesnt break we could tow you back to Phoenix if you had a failure and you could ride in one of the other trucks. Just throwin that out there. Lots of "ifs" in that equation though. Lol!

Thanks for the offer. Its always nice to have a contingency plan.