Teen Gunman Kills 15 ==> 7 miles by my sister

Vrabel

TOYAHOLIC
May 22, 2008
Hewitt, NJ
Guns have been around for over 200 yrs! problems like this been on the rise for the past decade, HMMM sort of the sme time line of some of this crap they sell kide to play video games. parents gotta pay attention to what thier kids are introduced to instead of worrying whats potitical correct:mad:

Last edited:

03GreenLB7

R-O-C-K in the U.S.A.
Jan 16, 2009
Pittsburgh
thats very sad! it all comes back to how ppl are raised i believe. i play shoot em up games, but since i was little, i was told and taught what is right from wrong. and when i did wrong, i got cracked hard on my ass and then i knew to never do that again. now a days, u cant even look at ur kid wrong without going to jail.

times have changed big time and its sad. we as a whole(whole world) are headed for way different and very bad times if things dont change. Same thing happened in Germany yesterday.

mde

fuel injection is my life
Mar 17, 2007
Bucky State
I talked with my sister today ... as all that happens, all the kindergarten and all the schools got advised, that all kids go to the basement ... so my nephew and niece had to go in the basement until he shoot himself ... 1000 police man in a little town like mine ... hell, that would be a chaos ... sad day for Germany ... and Alabama ...

BTW: my brother in law is a dentist and a customer (teacher) got shot because she jump in the front of a kid ... :(