i mean videos

i wish i could have been there and i have hoping you guys would do well
great job guys and gals

Team Salad Rocks:rockon:

duramaxin14

Just Keeping Up
May 25, 2007
Wauchula fl
How in the world did u make it home already. lol jk. Yes sir steve is got a good set up i think i am going to do the traction bars like me and u where talking about and get my tranny and i will be back for some more

duramaxin14

Just Keeping Up
May 25, 2007
Wauchula fl
lol glad to meet yall man i wish i could have done a little better but to tell u the truth i was very shocked on what i did i wasnt expecting it with a half screwed up tranny glad i could vistit with yall

02freighttrain

Team Salad Bartender
Aug 13, 2006
sootville, Fl
ROCKS at the Wauchula pulls!!!!!!!
Randi killed them in Stock & Steve killed them in Street stock! :D :D :D
Randi beat 13 others trucks
Steve beat 11 others
A good time was had. Nice to meet everyone. My Super Diesel center link looks like a Pretzel:eek: But I finally beat the Dodge boy's. Yippee.:D

02freighttrain

Team Salad Bartender
Aug 13, 2006
sootville, Fl
:( Steve I will talk to Michael tomorrow and get you taken care of next week when we get home.
I'm not one to bash anyones product. This is competition and stuff breaks. I bent it on the first pull. They loaded the sled too heavy as I was the first to pull in the Super Street class. They adjusted the sled again and they let me come back for a re-pull on the same sled, as the rest of the class. I made the only full pull in the class. With more toe-in than I have ever seen.(bent center link) The Diesel Pilots V7.3 tune was pluged in (Craig, you rock). I like it:D
I'll post a vid soon.
Randi outclassed everyone, so bad, it was embarrassing. Team Salad kicked some Butts, I mean Goats.

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
So Soon, but here it is.

This is a 205' track, so the weight box comes real quick.

The Charger stayed lit in 4th lo. Amazing what a little fuel will do (Thanks Craig). Gotta get to the track now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmdzjEB0eII

Nice Hook :hail2:

I won't be hooking after all. The website was wrong and I had decide to either pull with Blue or race Casper :(

There are 3 classes we can race Casper in tomorrow. I told Pat I had rather racer Casper :D

02freighttrain

Team Salad Bartender
Aug 13, 2006
sootville, Fl
Nice Hook :hail2:

I won't be hooking after all. The website was wrong and I had decide to either pull with Blue or race Casper :(

There are 3 classes we can race Casper in tomorrow. I told Pat I had rather racer Casper :D
Thad be my choice , tooooooooooooooooooo