LLY: superchips programmer?

hddieselguy85

Dec 30, 2013
NY
Hey guys I wanted to know if any one has any experience with the superchips flashpac tuner? I know a guy selling his for 175 dollars. It was on his 03 and I have an 05 LLY. Is it worth the money and what to u guys think of the tuner? thanks.

02CCSB

Built
May 24, 2012
Winnipeg, Canada
Sucks. That was the very first tuner I ever had years back, somehow, and I can't explain it, but that tuner messed up the 1-2 shift bad.

02greysixer

Jun 4, 2011
North Central FL
No experience with that one in an lly. I know of a couple lb7s with them and the owners like it alright. Not huge power adders though. Stay away from Diablo Preditor's too for the lly's. It's been my experience with a few lly's that tuner gives a horrible 2-3 and 3-4 trans defuel

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

hddieselguy85

Dec 30, 2013
NY
really, well thanks for the input. Ill just spend the money on something good then, I was looking into the PPE xcelerator. Im not looking for something to intense.

2005LLY

Sep 18, 2011
EFI live is cheaper than about any off the shelf tuner, do it right the first time and be done with it

06_6.6

Haulin Assphalt
Sep 3, 2012
Indian Territory
Sucks. That was the very first tuner I ever had years back, somehow, and I can't explain it, but that tuner messed up the 1-2 shift bad.

Was just about to post a thread on this. Not sure if it's just defueling or what but holy shit... truck takes off and falls on it face. Saving for efi live.

Sent from the land of teepee's and buffaloes