Question: stretching 35x12.50 on a 20x14

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Well, we can tell the general age of the population here so far. :D

Sadly (I guess?), I have to agree. The stretched tires on obnoxiously wide rims on TRUCKS is beyond me. I thought it was bad enough on ricer cars tucking up in the wheel well, but it's even worse on lifted trucks. Beyond the safety issue, it just looks wrong.

I swear, the people driving a lot of the diesel trucks these days must have switched over from the ricer world but kept the ridiculous aesthetics features. The same jackwagons took the gigantic proportion "fart tubes" or "coffee can mufflers" from ricers, put them on steroids and slapped them on their truck. I mean, seriously - a 10 or 12" exhaust tip?!?! Really?!?!

So help me, if I see a lifted truck incorporating the ridiculous caster that ricers do along with "skating" and stretched tires and 10" exhaust tip, I'll be forced to put grandpa toppers on my trucks or run through a field of cow schit to look like a farmer so I'm not mistaken for any diesel enthusiast like that. :mad:

rcairney

Oct 7, 2014
Statesboro, Georgia
Man I love the comments:roflmao: Keep them coming, it's helping me get through the work day.

I think that the 20x14 22x14 and on up look great when they are done right. But hey, apparently that shows I'm in my 30's and not a farmer....

02greysixer

Jun 4, 2011
North Central FL
I'm only 24 and I agree with you 100% Smoke. It really sucks when they come into work to be repaired and I have to test drive them :( I do love whipping up on diesel ricers with my dirty old stock looking truck though :D