Stacked!!

Addiction

sideways
Jan 7, 2014
NC
Welp finally decided on what i wanted to do with my exhaust..most likely not most of yalls preference but i love it!
byqutary.jpg

jevanb

Feb 28, 2011
montrose, michigan
some trucks look good, I like the non miter cut just below roof line, would never put it on my truck but to each is own... I think most young drivers like them the most

03spoolindmax

Nov 9, 2011
Mi
Mines pretty quiet for a reg cab. I have an fte resonator/muffler on it though. It droans around 45-50 when lock up hits but it's not to bad. Doesn't bug me at all.

Addiction

sideways
Jan 7, 2014
NC
Mine is regular chrome. But noise is perfectly fine..can listen to music at a low volume or talk in cab all the way through rpm range during normal shifting..i have no drone noise at all and mine is barely above the cab. Love it though..and wayyy quieter then my reg cab 12v with a stack

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
I've been thinking about it for a while now and I actually got a "yellow" light from the wife on it, yeah her opinion matters to me so just don't....:hug:

I like the look of a shorter stack but that doesn't look bad, and stacks don't always look good, so that's not a cut down...:D

I'm thinking of going with a black chrome center mount double 4" or 5" 45* turn out, faced out and slightly back, if that makes sense, maybe someday...

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
"Florida stack" is my preference with that said my truck has such a bad droan in OD from 65-74 that if I had a stack I wouldn't be surprised if my back window broke from the decibels.

Addiction

sideways
Jan 7, 2014
NC
Hot cocoal the only problem with a shorter stack is drone..i had a single 8 inch on my 12v and had it about 3/4 way up back glass...dang that thing was loud! Lol but good luck with getting the rest of the way with the wife! Just do it and see how long it takes her to notice lol