Some new duramax video and racing..

Redbowties88

Sideways > Straight ;)
Aug 24, 2009
609 New Jersey
these clips will eventually make their way into a longer video my friends are producing about the local car scene....so i stole some duramax clips to make a little taster vid...

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tc753f42YjI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tc753f42YjI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

-All driving performed on a closed course in mexico by mexicans for mexicans- :D

JShe8918

Feb 17, 2009
Haha i watched this over on the df and laughed my butt off. Props to you. I don't have the guts to pull anything like you did at the end. :rofl:

Redbowties88

Sideways > Straight ;)
Aug 24, 2009
609 New Jersey
thanks man...im not sure if it will go over as well over here with the more "mature" audience lol but i have fun and im lucky enough to have friends with cameras and fast cars:hug:

Redbowties88

Sideways > Straight ;)
Aug 24, 2009
609 New Jersey
thanks guys.... us LLY's gotta hold it down haha

i like the 12sec and 500hp badge...those a new thing over here i dont think ive seen them before

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
thanks guys.... us LLY's gotta hold it down haha

i like the 12sec and 500hp badge...those a new thing over here i dont think ive seen them before

Yup, Just post a time slip and / or Dyno sheet in your garage and Potergist will hook ya up. You are only a state away, we need to get together and raise a little hell one of these days:hello: Although I dont know how well the old D-max is going to drift now lifted on 35's:eek:

Redbowties88

Sideways > Straight ;)
Aug 24, 2009
609 New Jersey
Yup, Just post a time slip and / or Dyno sheet in your garage and Potergist will hook ya up. You are only a state away, we need to get together and raise a little hell one of these days:hello: Although I dont know how well the old D-max is going to drift now lifted on 35's:eek:

defiantly....

it will drift fine...im the opposite i used to be on 35's now im back down to 265's ive got some video of drifting when it was big:coolspot:

however i did blow up my g80 on a 2wd launch...related:confused: possible:D

OhioDuramax

Jan 10, 2010
hey im new to the forum, nice vid. what kinda power do you have and what tranny? just wondering, quite impressive for a freakin truck!