Smoked Mustang GT Shelby 2009-2010

HurtMan

Point of no return
Dec 21, 2009
Ogden Ut.
Well me and a good friend of mine TrentNell had just merged onto Bangerter Highway.(S.L.C Utah) After a late left turn on yellow we accelerated fairly fast dumping smoke into the intersection. As we drove north Trent noticed that the Mustang GT Shelby that was waiting at the stop light was approaching fast (White with Blue stripes) like he was just going to blow our doors off as he passed us. We laughed has he came roaring up behind us (55-60 mph) ya you know we slowed down to give him the opportunity. I had already changed to the race tune V2 and started power braking to hold strong boost. It was game on!!!! As he started up on the driver side I mashed the loud pedal and went WOT. He never got within four truck lengths of us. At about 120 mph it was like he couldn't believe his eyes. At the next stop light he decided to make a quick right hand turn with his tail between his legs. We laughed, laughed talking about how we thought he would never tell his friends how he got beat by a Crew Cab Chevy Duramax Diesel with a 6" lift and big tires. :trueconfirmed:

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
That was a lot of fun Jason , we need to do that again soon :D , your truck is truly impressive for a big lifted rig , hell its impressive lift or not ! That thing hauls the mail for sure :cool2: Also why dont you put the built motor in your sig !

Last edited:

Chaseum

"Learning"
Mar 29, 2009
Savannah
Awesome Kill.
I cant wait to come home at the end of next month and get my truck back running. Do you have the BIG or small kit?

HurtMan

Point of no return
Dec 21, 2009
Ogden Ut.
That was a lot of fun Jason , we need to do that again soon :D , your truck is truly impressive for a big lifted rig , hell its impressive lift or not ! That thing hauls the mail for sure :cool2: Also why dont you put the built motor in your sig !

Ya I got to admit that was fun. I start laughing just thinking about how that guy turned his head at the light like he was embarrassed to even look at us!! Can't imagine where he was going in such a big hurry

:suicide:

Last edited:

HurtMan

Point of no return
Dec 21, 2009
Ogden Ut.
Awesome Kill.
I cant wait to come home at the end of next month and get my truck back running. Do you have the BIG or small kit?

Just the little one, God it makes a guy wonder what you could blow off the road with the big one :hmm:

Utahski

Oct 20, 2008
Northern Utah
Good one Jason. Fun to beat someone who thinks they're fast, especially a Mustang. You've done it more than a couple times. On the street, chances of meeting a car that's faster than your truck as it is now are very slim. There's a couple of loud racing stripe mustangs around here I'd like to meet at the light.

Last edited:

wdino73

Sep 25, 2009
Versailles, Ky
These's a kid who's Momma just bought him a new SS Camaro that's getting ready to feel my power,:eek: I would love to video it. :D:D
I think I'll put the camera in the backseat just in case.:D:D:D
:thumb:Oh by the way Hurtman that's one beautiful Duramax u have.:thumb:

Last edited:

wdino73

Sep 25, 2009
Versailles, Ky
Before I got my stacks, I was ar a light an this pretty white mustang was setting on my drive side, we were at a stop light he reved on me an I let him have it, needless to say the white turn a light gray, LOLOLO. boy was he pissed:rofl:

taysdmax

USCG
May 28, 2010
Cali-NC
ive heard this kill on the DF...nice kill though...how the f*** can you get up to 130 with a 6" lift and im guessing 35's which is pretty much what im runnin and I hit 75 and its sketchy as hell????