She gone

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
Haven't posted here in a while, made the decision to sell my LB7. Made a whole lot of friends with that truck. Currently in a '14 1500 at it suits my needs for hunting and fishing a fair bit better. Pretty stock, leveled, duratracs, intake, exhaust and looking for a shell for it. Figure I will still troll around even though I don't have a diesel anymore. Thanks to all who have helped along the way, if I can find a RCSB LBZ in the future when things settle down I may be back.

Attachments

• dmax.JPG
    dmax.JPG
    111.5 KB · Views: 204

Whitetail Addict

Rockin' the stock tune
May 8, 2008
South Central Pennsylvania
It must be a trend, Jordan. I just did the same thing. I sold my '03 last Monday, then got to reading here a bit after a hiatus.

Congrats on the new truck!

Edit: I just saw your sig line. How's the fishing been out there? What are you fishing for? Fly fishing has been consuming all my time of late.

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
hey HEY now dont be a stranger. :D

I too have found that working on fast/broken things is a lot less fun than driving slower/not-broken things.

Bought my 2012 Denali back in October and still have *zero* urges to do turn it up. Its bone stock, silent, smooth, doesnt smell, handles like a dream, and still gets 19+ mpg if I drive only highway. LML's get out of their own way too, they arent slow. Maybe Im just getting old/bored with diesel performance haha.

Ben

fast03

Jun 15, 2008
Rancho Cucamonga
Hey Jordan, good to see your happy. I got out of the performance stuff too. I was tired of fixing s*** all the time. My stock lml is doing fine

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
hey HEY now dont be a stranger. :D

I too have found that working on fast/broken things is a lot less fun than driving slower/not-broken things.

Bought my 2012 Denali back in October and still have *zero* urges to do turn it up. Its bone stock, silent, smooth, doesnt smell, handles like a dream, and still gets 19+ mpg if I drive only highway. LML's get out of their own way too, they arent slow. Maybe Im just getting old/bored with diesel performance haha.

Ben

Tune that lml Ben, I stopped at deletes, tune and lift pump. Truck is fun, reliable and I didn't kill its resale value. No reason to be driving around on a stock tune...:)

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
Whitetail addict I fish the Truckee River and Pyramid Lake a fair bit. Usually fish 100-150 days a year. Pyramid has the biggest cutthroats anywhere, literally. Well I'm glad I'm not crazy! The new truck is nice, quiet and it too isn't exactly slow.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 114

Whitetail Addict

Rockin' the stock tune
May 8, 2008
Nice fish, man!

I usually fish Penns Creek here and other small streams. Mostly wild brown trout and native brook trout (which I understand are a problem out West). I would love to get out West to fish sometime. Is the Truckee in Nevada?

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
It runs from CA into Nevada and empties into Pyramid lake which is in Nevada. If you ever wanna get out for Pyramid let me know. People from all over come here.

Whitetail Addict

Rockin' the stock tune
May 8, 2008
I never thought of Nevada as a trout state. I don't mean that as a slam, just Nevada is not on my radar like Montana, Colorado, Wyoming, and Washington.

If I ever get out that way I'll definitely let you know. If you're ever on the East Coast looking to fish let me know.

dmaxfireman

'Can do' kind of guy
Apr 8, 2007
CT
I must be a trend setter. Juddski said I was crazy for selling mine and getting a 1500..... I mean, I can't tell you how much crap he gave me for it! Now everybody is doing it. :rofl:

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
Yes Russ I am driving a mini van. Glad to hear things are good down there! Yeah it was a hard decision to make but I believe I made the right one for my current situation. Just no time for fixing stuff right now.

RPM Motorsports

smokinum
May 13, 2008
Central Valley Ca.
I forgive you :spit:, I scratch my head all the time and wonder why I haven't build a go fast gasser, instead of dumping 3-4 times the funds into these cars, just to go slower than a gasser haha.

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
Got the factory wheels powder coated and got her tinted.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 96

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
Camper shell, wheels coated, tint, need my bedrug bed mat and I think that's most of it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 60