Replies

Darius6t9

I'm the Floater. Lurking.
Aug 23, 2008
Rusk, Tx. Again
Is it just me or is it happening to everyone?

When I click on replies to see any new posts in threads I have replies in, it shows that everyone in my list is a new reply. Even when I click on it to open that thread, it will still show it as new. Anybody have this issue as well?

04D_MAX

force fed
Sep 10, 2012
SOUTH GA
been having an issue with pm's when i send one it doesn't show that is was sent and when i look in my sent items its not there

Poltergeist

Ghost in the Machine
Aug 1, 2006
Ontario, Calif.
www.poltergeist.us
Is it just me or is it happening to everyone?

When I click on replies to see any new posts in threads I have replies in, it shows that everyone in my list is a new reply. Even when I click on it to open that thread, it will still show it as new. Anybody have this issue as well?

Is this something new? I did add a new feature recently and it could be causing the problem.

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
Is this something new? I did add a new feature recently and it could be causing the problem.

it started for me in the last 3 days

i have reply thread that are almost 2 months old that are highlights as a new reply... look at the last posted date and its back in january...
hitting "mark all forums read" com back 3 hours later and its the same thing

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
What are you guys using? I don't even see anything called "Replies" that I can click on, other than this thread.

Darius6t9

I'm the Floater. Lurking.
Aug 23, 2008
Rusk, Tx. Again

It started a few days ago. Not exactly sure when, but a few is a good guess. I can click on one of the new/old replies and go right back to the replies link and it will still show as new. If you need me to I can screen cap it and send it or post it for you.