Rent a Front/rear main installer tool

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
hey guys, would anyone be willing to lend out their front and rear main seal installer (i think they are two different tools) for me to use next week? i can gladly work something out with you so you feel confortable with me borrowing them. Ill pay shipping both ways as long as you dont mind not having them for a couple weeks. it wouldnt be easy for me to just load the motor up and get it to a dealer to have them installed but if i must, ill go that route so i can get the motor in next weekend. please let me know fairly soon so i can make turn around time quick :D :hug:

delong_1

<< my work
Dec 5, 2008
Arvada, CO
I would be willing to let you borrow mine, i just sent it to Evan lb7dirtymax01. if he will be done with them soon he could just send them directly to you, might just want to pm him and we should be able to work something out.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
x madMAX diesel (Ben) has mine. Since he has his motor running now, I'm sure he doesn't need them anymore. You might see if he will just send them to you instead of me.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Yeah I can ship directly to you or back to josh. Doesn't matter to me. I can get it shipped out whenever

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Ben, if you would please ship them out tomorrow that would be great! ill PM you my info and let me know what shipping is so i can paypal it over to you

I can get my rear main installed after work tomorrow night and ship them to you Thursday if that works.

Thanks evans, if i dont hear from ben for some reason, i will let you know before thursday.

Thank you all for the help. its VERY much appreciated :hug:

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Yeah Ben, if you could just send them to James, that would be fine with me.