Redneck National Good Time

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
Congrats to Buck Spruill on taking Pro Street and my buddy Paul Rowan on taking home top honors in ET street. Can't remember who took home the 7.70 class but I had a good time watching.

Hole Shot

Smoking LB7
Feb 12, 2010
Quincy, Fl
There were only four duramax trucks at this event, three in E/T and Buck in Prostreet. The track was hot and slick we started racing at one and the air temp was 96 heat index 104, not good conds for diesel racing. Buck took out the heavy hiters in 1st and 2nd round hurt the trans in the sencond but managed to take out the rest of the trucks with only high gear thats big power. We had an all duramax final in the E/T Dallas from suncoast and myself I come out with the W. Had a great time and made new freinds next year I would like to see some of yall at this event. Also had a GREAT TIME hanging with Jess and Buck Thanks for coming.

Last edited:

J Spruill

bringer of truth
Mar 30, 2008
There were only four duramax trucks at this event, three in E/T and Buck in Prostreet. The track was hot and slick we started racing at one and the air temp was 96 heat index 104, not good conds for diesel racing. Buck took out the heavy hiters in 1st and 2nd round hurt the trans in the sencond but managed to take out the rest of the trucks with only high gear thats big power. We had an all duramax final in the E/T Dallas from suncoast and myself I come out with the W. Had a great time and made new freinds next year I would like to see some of yall at this event. Also had a GREAT TIME hanging with Jess and Buck Thanks for coming.

thanks for helpn sling wrenches friday night. i didnt realize you won et class. big congrats on that. thanks as well for heloing me try and fix my pile sat. good seeing you again...

J Spruill

bringer of truth
Mar 30, 2008
there was problems with the tranny from the get go. convertor was too tight to spool over 2400 the first try then went down from that point. at one point when he went to back up it wouldnt move. put it in drive drove up a bit and tried it again and backed up kind hit an miss. tranny was literally smelling burnt and pouring white smoke from that pass on. made one by round then a sideways lifting 6,7x final pass. best pass of the day was 6.1 at just under 120 i think...

MadMaxRacing

Jul 5, 2008

Hey,its Russell.You cut some great lights all day.I had to take a shot on the tree to bad I redlited,it would have been close!!!:D:D

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Wish I could have made it.

It sounds like it was a good time. I had to take my son the pull his cub cadet this weekend. It was his big pull so I couldn't miss it. Russell, Your alive! It's good to hear you were out and about. Congrat's on the win goes out to Buck. Jeff

Hole Shot

Smoking LB7
Feb 12, 2010
Quincy, Fl
Hey,its Russell.You cut some great lights all day.I had to take a shot on the tree to bad I redlited,it would have been close!!!:D:D

Yea I couldnt catch up to ya. every now and then we have to take a shot at that ol tree. Had a great time hang out maybe we can get together at another race.