Questions on suspension upgrades, rims, etc.

citadel

Jan 2, 2008
TN
Hello all,

Got the tax return and am taking the family to Disney World. Anyhow, on the ride down, the steering felt loose, and the suspension probably needs a rebuild. Some components have been replaced already, but super cheap components were used. Anyhow, if any money is left over after vacation, I'll fix this all up. Looking at finally getting that lift in, rims and tires and actual steering upgrades. So heres the questions:
1: Where do y'all usually buy your rims and tires from and what is the average price?
2: Read a lot about the 4-6" lift kit from Cognito, who have y'all had good experiences buying from?
3: Steering upgrades: is Kryptonite worth it or should I stick with the moog problem solver?
4: While I'm working this, is there anything else I should do/check while I'm fixing things?
Thanks in advance for everyone's help and assistance.
Chris

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
Check out custom offsets or mr wheel deal for wheels and tires. Al depens on whatvyou want. Rare parts and kryptonite are top of the line. Cognito lifts are top of the line too. But if you’re daily driving it or racing I’d recommend keeping it stock or lower.