quarter mile time

lb7man

smokin lb7
Apr 19, 2010
Texas
Hey guys havent made it to the track yt but got buddies askin all the time what my truck will run in quarter. What do yall think wud be a reasonable time/mph for my truck? (mods in sig)

lb7man

smokin lb7
Apr 19, 2010
Texas
Still got the stock 16s mayb hafta run em for dragstrip. How much dif in time with those?

nailski

Nov 11, 2011
It's pretty significant, I noticed a definite change when I put the H2s on my truck.

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Hey guys havent made it to the track yt but got buddies askin all the time what my truck will run in quarter. What do yall think wud be a reasonable time/mph for my truck? (mods in sig)

Strip as much easy weight off it as you can, spare, tail gate, second battery, rear seat if you want. Get your stock tires back on it. Do you have t-rod sleeves and braces? Crank down your t-bars to the bottom and then crank up the right one about 3 turns. Air down your tires to about 22-25 rear and 28 so front. All depends on how well it will hold rail pressure with a stock pump and bigger injectors, don't run anymore than what the rail will hold full pressure at WOT. I'd guess with a little practice on the launch you could get mid 12's with a good track. There are stock trucks running low 12's with much less than you have.

rickettzusaf

Nov 30, 2011
Goldsboro, NC
Strip as much easy weight off it as you can, spare, tail gate, second battery, rear seat if you want. Get your stock tires back on it. Do you have t-rod sleeves and braces? Crank down your t-bars to the bottom and then crank up the right one about 3 turns. Air down your tires to about 22-25 rear and 28 so front. All depends on how well it will hold rail pressure with a stock pump and bigger injectors, don't run anymore than what the rail will hold full pressure at WOT. I'd guess with a little practice on the launch you could get mid 12's with a good track. There are stock trucks running low 12's with much less than you have.

Why this?

ikeG

Oughta Know Better
Apr 19, 2011
Western PA
www.facebook.com
I say low 13s first time out. i thought i could run a high 12 first or second time out this fall and best i got was 13.3 and now track closed for winter. Good luck