powerfest series at The Buck

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
looks like may 9 is the start of it all. any of you PA guys going? anyone have any ideas what rules may have changed since last year? i'm hoping the no aftermarket bumper rule is removed:)

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
Thanks for the link!! It looks like alot of fun and not too far from me, 4hrs to be exact. I was just west of Lancaster last weekend in Harrisburgh P.A. maybe I will get down there again for one of the events in the next couple months.

Big Angry

<--My idea of a good time
Sep 3, 2006
South Central Pa
A lot of people say that the rules feature a lot of "home cooking" and they don't like out of staters winning, so they are pretty harsh. The other common complaint I hear is that while they are strict with their rules, their tech guys aren't as knowledgeable as they should be, and this leads to a lot of hard feelings as well. However, I've never been tech'ed nor competed there, that is just the wrap I've heard.
May 9th I'll be at another event out of state, but I do plan to head over to the Buck this year and take in some events, it's only about an hour away from me.

kjp800

-
Aug 6, 2008
New Jersey
I plan on being there...hope to have the new motor in and ready to go soon so it should be good and broke in for pulling:cool2:

Whitetail Addict

Rockin' the stock tune
May 8, 2008
South Central Pennsylvania
I'd have to think who the best Dodge is :rofl:

The Dmaxs have cleaned house down there lately :D

Wayne (fordt) won the last one....and elhunter won the stock class points iirc

What class are you looking for?

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
street mod, it's a 2.8 limit (we have a 2.5 LOL) but it'd be the only class we fit into there, it would be nice if they allowed aftermarket bumpers, i might actually have a chance, haha.

Huntinducks82

Apr 21, 2008
Centerville MD
I beleive the turbo rule is if its bigger than stock you pull in the mod class. I (we) have never had a problem with the tech guys. Chevy took three of the four stock events last year and really cleaned up. They put on a pretty good show and track prep is some of the best.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
I beleive the turbo rule is if its bigger than stock you pull in the mod class. I (we) have never had a problem with the tech guys. Chevy took three of the four stock events last year and really cleaned up. They put on a pretty good show and track prep is some of the best.

If you replace the turbo with a 4088 or a 4094 you have to pull mod,and you can not do the dirt drags even.

UPnGONe

Jul 23, 2008
The shore
i think the only change is and im not sure if they are doing it yet, but the sleds are changing there hitch and u have to a 3.75" hitch opening.