Pictures of Her Cleaned Up

cookwa

May 5, 2009
DSC_0498.jpg

DSC_0497.jpg

DSC_0485.jpg

cookwa

May 5, 2009
I've had black trucks my whole life with the exception of 3 years where I had white. White was all right, but it's just not the same as black.

Thanks for your comments, guys.

cookwa

May 5, 2009
Sorry, I have not updated my profile. I installed a Banks six gun about two months ago. Don't really want to lose the dpf so the six gun works well for me. I'm looking at the cognito leveling kit - keys, upper control arms and pitman arm upgrade. Also looking at the toyo mt's. If you have any thoughts on the cognito or toyos i'd be happy to hear them.

Thanks,

Bill

fishooker

Nov 27, 2008
Florida
Sorry, I have not updated my profile. I installed a Banks six gun about two months ago. Don't really want to lose the dpf so the six gun works well for me. I'm looking at the cognito leveling kit - keys, upper control arms and pitman arm upgrade. Also looking at the toyo mt's. If you have any thoughts on the cognito or toyos i'd be happy to hear them.

Thanks,

Bill
My whole front end is cognito and i love it. Steers like dream with the super steer idler and the braces, and supension is smooth with the uppercontrol arms.