Painted grille and new headlights!

Dirtymaxx07

Jan 15, 2013
Def think it changed the whole look! Bumper getting matched next!

IMG_20140117_221631.jpg

Rico

Wheeler
Oct 21, 2012
Burlington, ON
Not sure about the headlights but the turns look like Anzo's. My girlfriend got me headlights, LED turns, smoked LED 3rd brake light and LED tails for Xmas.

ejany5eq.jpg

That painted grill is nice. I half assed my plastidip and it needs touch up badly

Dirtymaxx07

Jan 15, 2013
Thanks for all the compliments guys! Just getting a little done at a time! Bumper will be next!

Where did you get your headlight / markers?

My girlfriend got them off like prolabtuning.com or something like that

I see a truck similar to mine in the reflection of your bumper :D

Yes, but his is bright red and gas lol

Not sure about the headlights but the turns look like Anzo's. My girlfriend got me headlights, LED turns, smoked LED 3rd brake light and LED tails for Xmas.

ejany5eq.jpg

That painted grill is nice. I half assed my plastidip and it needs touch up badly

Hell yeah I want brake lights and third brake light also!

Looks good. What kind of grille is that?

Stock grille just painted to match. And then I had a speed grille I just plasti dipped it black.

Taylor-34

Jan 13, 2014
Cali..
O.P What year is your truck? My truck has the bottom little plastic "filler" below the grille shell above the bumper and I hate it... Looking at maybe doing a conversion

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
You can just raise your bumper and remove that plastic filler trim. I've raised mine and a few gmcs. Cornell on here has done his as well. I'm sure there's more on here to.