Help: p2227

atomic

Sep 13, 2013
New Guy here. I have an 04 LB7 and I replaced all of the injectors. It ran great for about a hundred miles. Then it threw a p2227 code lost power and smokes a lot when it comes on to the turbo. Replaced the Baro sensor and it still smokes and lacks power. Any clues on where to go next?:mad:

atomic

Sep 13, 2013
Thanks Big John. I replaced it but it is still throwing the code and also a p0405 egr flow sensor low A circut input. Ready to torch it!!! 3500 in injectors ran great for 100 miles and now it blows smoke as soon as the turbo spools and is down on power. Gm dealer is clueless. Noticed that one of the vac hoses was kinked and seems to be in the wrong spot. A diagram would help. Might flag down the first 04 LB7 and look at their engine. Hope to get this squared away soon.

atomic

Sep 13, 2013
Thanks jlawes2, I'll check that out. It's parked for now. The mechanic that installed the injectors is coming over on Tuesday and we will try to get it running right. As luck would have it it has Cali. emissions. There may be a delete kit in the future.