P2155 and P0606

jgallagher450

Oct 3, 2014
Graham, Wa
Hey guys, got these couple codes going on and can't seem to find a exact answer. Now my truck has been the same for the last few months and I hooked up to my trailer and these started popping up. So my questions are 1-I know that I have a marginal injector or injectors it smokes on startup and misses on cold start sometimes, from what I understand the p2155 controls numbers 3 and 8 injector and 3 is he one I have off balance rates on so can that injector be acting up and kicking that code? 2-I've seen the tsb about both of those codes in them and call for a pcm reprogram. I currently have efi live on my truck and I called the dealer and it's never had a update through gm. So does efi live use part of that old programming when I load new ones on? I was thinking if that's the case to go get a pcm update and get it all updated and make new tunes again with the new programming. Today my truck actually shut down when in tow haul coming to a stop while down shifting which it's never done before and I've towed with these tunes for a while so it's not the first time by any means. Is there anyone that can shed some light on this situation for me as I've never seen these 2 codes myself