p0193

dfdsc68

Jun 22, 2017
Searched the threads. Tried all the fixes no good

Replaced injectors with LDS. Started truck. Idled good for 20 seconds then a serious lope and cel. Limp mode once throttle is tapped it runs great then looesbagain back at idle. Any ideas. frp is plugged in as well as fuel pressure sensor.

Im at a loss

Trimox

Aug 31, 2017
Need a little more info: Year, motor (at least on the forum), mods done to truck.

What injectors from LDS? Not that those are the problem.

dfdsc68

Jun 22, 2017
Ahh i thought i did that. Sorry. 2002 lb7 4” exhaust stock motor. The thing runs like a top when its not idling. Goes back to idle and it knocked like an old tractor.

Dukchunter

Jan 12, 2018
Check bale connectors on the drivers side., I had the same thing when I did my headgaskets and started with a major lope. Was defaulting to max rail pressure. Ended up being a pin bent in the bale connectors.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

dfdsc68

Jun 22, 2017
Check bale connectors on the drivers side., I had the same thing when I did my headgaskets and started with a major lope. Was defaulting to max rail pressure. Ended up being a pin bent in the bale connectors.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Which bale connecters. For the injectors?

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
The two large electrical connectors on the drivers side valve cover....one of the pins could've pulled out slightly and isnt making a good connection, or you might not have snapped the levers down completely on one of them.

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
If you loose connection to your pressure regulator then yes. The regulator will default to max psi. It wont be as apparent or seem like anything is wrong at higher rpms and load.

Check the connector at the fuel pressure regulator