Overkill vs Misery (video)

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Misery has an ATS trans:thumb: sorry had to throw that in there. In all seriousness though, both are sweet trucks. I wonder how overkill would do if it could launch without bouncing all over the place. I would have to assume the bouncing around is costing him somewhat.

NinjaMax

WTF!
Oct 3, 2012
Severance, Colorado
Misery has an ATS trans:thumb: sorry had to throw that in there. In all seriousness though, both are sweet trucks. I wonder how overkill would do if it could launch without bouncing all over the place. I would have to assume the bouncing around is costing him somewhat.

lol, they also pack it in ice between runs...thanks dick:hug:

chevyburnout1

Fixing it till it breaks
Aug 25, 2008
Berthoud, CO
Was that the run later in the day? I think I was lined up in the lines right behind that. Dunno if I heard the announcer right but I swear he said a girl was driving Overkill

Jacy_dzlguy

lots to learn...
Aug 27, 2011
South Florida

He sure has the suspension to do it rite. I took a good look at it in Bradenton last year. Custom totally adjustable four link and it look like custom a-arms and everything up front.