Ordering some goodies!

zach_carver

Jan 27, 2013
NORTH GA
Ok guys never posted here much, was gonna get some input on you alls opinions. Im fixing to get good and started on my 05 LLY dmax. List so far consists of SC Gmax 5 kit with 1056 converter, allison deep pan and trans repair lines also MA pump rub fix kit. Since ill already of course be around all this stuff. And of course AD2 165. Is there anything else yall suggest to add. I am on a budget but been preparing for this for awhile I wanna do it right. Once. Also wanna give some awesome huge :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: to ATP trucks (mainly dustin) on the help this far. He's been very good about helping and great customer service.

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Uhhh, maybe add an lbz turbo intake horn...
Beef up the front end while you're at it:thumb:

Last edited:

zach_carver

Jan 27, 2013
NORTH GA
Yea ive already done the afe mouthpiece. And ive done sleeves also but no idler/pittman support though. Although been considering it just not sure how it would work with the drop steering deal included on my procomp lift?

zach_carver

Jan 27, 2013
NORTH GA
Finally got everything done besides new trans cooler lines. Man talk about a different truck. I love it! Big thanks to Dustin with ATP for all the help and answering all my questions. Truck runs great. No real tire spin due to the big huge wheel/tires but hooks and rolls on down the road very well. Already put it on few local guys around home. Hoping to get try on dyno maybe spring time or try it out on 1/8th mile track. I know it's no drag truck but lots of fun and it really surprises lots of other cars lol next step will def be turbo though gets are a little higher than normal of course. Already got some flight fab tbars on there way and thought I'd try out some spring clamps on front of leaf springs may not be needed for my truck though. But especially with the lift and all it can use some bracing up. Will eventually prob sell x14s and 35s to lower lift down and run 20x12 with 33s. In mean time just enjoying it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

b_r_a_d_79

Aug 3, 2013
KY
An egr delete and lml drivers side exhaust manifold would help. Also another cheap mod I've always thought helped a lot is the ported fuel rail fitting. Sorry if I have mentioned something you already have and I just looed over it.

zach_carver

Jan 27, 2013
NORTH GA
An egr delete and lml drivers side exhaust manifold would help. Also another cheap mod I've always thought helped a lot is the ported fuel rail fitting. Sorry if I have mentioned something you already have and I just looed over it.

I've already got the mani just not installed yet. Also got the ported fuel rail fitting. I've been looking into egr deletes and I'm kinda tore on which one to do. If I do one I want a full delete nothing left and I'd guess go and ahead and do lb7 up pipe also. Thanks for your help though. Any input on egr deletes or all pretty we'll the same?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Combine Pilot

They Call Me Mike
Feb 7, 2010
Saskatchewan
I really like my All Season kit. Fit and finish is excellent. Tony was excellent to deal with and was very helpful with any questions I had.