noobie stationed in 29 palms california whoot!!!!!!!

bunkerkid06

Feb 26, 2013
Twentynine palms California
hello everyone, for starters my names david abernathy, im stationed out in 29 palms california, whoot whoot..... anyways theres not very many if any diesel shops out here that i know of and i need help deciding on what all there is to do so i figured id get online, so im here. id appreciate any and all help from y'all. not familiar with diesels and id like a form of a mentor to show me the ropes on my 04 lly if anyone could, my buddy has suggested doing a egr delete but i wouldnt even know where to start with that, my contact number is 8327487855 if anyone wants to send me text about what to do and how to do stuff. my goal for my truck is in between a tow truck and a truck that can "smoke" the rice rattler that pulls up next to me. any help like i said would be great thank y'all again

jlawles2

Jan 28, 2010
Danbury, TX
Look for Akdiesel out there. He might be able to help. I purchased some stuff from him a while back and he was headed out to 29 palms.

mackthehack

DUH...
Apr 16, 2007
Welcome. Well you got KOH out there once a year if you like off roading. There is some good wheeling out there if you're in to it. Don't recall any diesel shops that stuck out in my mind down there or even in SD.

Mikey

Drag Racer
Jun 13, 2009
Welcome:thumb:
When your ready for a transmission, Mike L @ Inglewood Transmission is only 125 miles away in Fullerton.