LMM: No idea what tuning I got

ndxt

Mar 23, 2012
Hey guys, noob here, got an 07 lmm with turbo back straight exhaust, doesn't seem to wild as far as power, but pulls my 34' fifth wheel better than the 08 I had for work. I would really like to know what kind of tuning I have in it, or if I want to change it, how would I go about it. The dealer can't get find the original owner, and won't give me his #. any questions I'll be happy to try and answer.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

bevi

Jan 17, 2010
Nh
I think the only thing to do is call the owner like you said but they wont help you out so your kida s.o.l . Does the truck have a dsp switch mountd anywhere? If you cant find out and really wana know buy a programmer and have the dealer reflash your ecm so its back to stock then you can put what you want into it. I know that wasnt alota info but hope it helps.

crazycrew

Let's Start A Riot
Oct 3, 2009
S. Louisiana
What he said!! That's really all you can do! I had some unknown canned tuner in mine and the original owner no longer had the hand held. I got the dealer to flash it for me then went about my merry way.

ndxt

Mar 23, 2012
There is a little red toggle switch down by the brake release I can't figure out what its for. if I have them reflash it is it going to cause issues with dpf deleted?

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
There is a little red toggle switch down by the brake release I can't figure out what its for. if I have them reflash it is it going to cause issues with dpf deleted?

Yes if the tune on it has the dpf deleted and they reflash it to stock you might throw codes.