Nitto Dune grappler?

maine dmax

Mar 28, 2009
Anybody run these? How are they on the street and in the dirt? Gonna take the lowering kit out and go back to stock height. Want to set back up for sand drags. Thanks

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
I run these in a 305/60/18. They are good on the street and decent on the strip. I don't sand drag but live in a sandy area and they pull good through that.

D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix
As long as you dont plan on ever going in the mud or snow you will be fine. Tread life is good as long as you rotate every 3k miles. I prefer BFG A/T's over any tire out there.

duramax05blk

Mar 16, 2012
i am on my second set and i love them, truck sees all types of terrain. they pull well not overly loud on road ride and handle nice stiff sidewall i could go on all day:thumb: i am in southern nh and i plowed all last season with about 30k on the tires on my big tune no problems actually did better than my courser a/t2's i will say the psi was a little lower than 60psi.

05smoker

I'm officially done!
Mar 30, 2007
Lebanon, OH
As long as you dont plan on ever going in the mud or snow you will be fine. Tread life is good as long as you rotate every 3k miles. I prefer BFG A/T's over any tire out there.

They may not match a bfg in snow or mud, but they aren't bad in either. I ran them for about 40k miles in all elements and they are still one of my favorite tires. Even sled pulled pretty well.