Next to 1000 h.p. ?

xcablb7

Feb 8, 2009
Fall River
So nitrous express is having a little facebook competition, who ever gets the most "likes" of there photo of there car/truck on the NX page wins a free nitrous kit.
Beech and myself both have pics up I'm doing pretty well right now but could use a little help, if I win the kit you bet ill be on the dyno spraying away into 4 digit power ! Lol I'll post up a link in the morning to both trucks thanks guys.
Btw you have to like the nitrous express page then like the picture of the vehicle not just the link.

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
I didnt realize i needed to be a facebookie sorry,i dont want any exgirlfriends looking me up :rofl:and ive got more then a few :roflmao:

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
My truck is up too.....John Mazurek....red GMC OBS....:)

If I win, I'm giving the kit to Beech so he can run with me and chris in July in Numidia.:thumb:

xcablb7

Feb 8, 2009
Fall River
well for some reason everyone has been havin a problem liking my picture bu the guy with 260 likes of his 3rd gen camaro hasnt had a problem ......... weird......

Redbowties88

Sideways > Straight ;)
Aug 24, 2009
609 New Jersey
yea i think that camaro guy invented some friends;) not entirely sure though

thanks for the plug though man, you'll def get a vote from me. contest end tomorrow so we'll see who gets a new t-shirt lol.

either way, i think i see some n2o in my future:D

xcablb7

Feb 8, 2009
Fall River
haha no problem beech its all in good fun and now you and i both are prob gonna be on spray soon so i guess nx has a good marketing strategy lol