new tires

bevi

Jan 17, 2010
Nh
im gona need new tires in the spring and im not sure what i wana get. i like the agressive look but dont need anything to over kill. im runing 33x12.50 mtz's on 17s they have been good tires and i have been looking into nittos. id like some input on what i should get thanks.

jraymer

<--Tree Hugger
Oct 31, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
Everyone is going to tell you that Nitto's suck, but I am on my second set of Terra Grapplers and like them for what I do, which is pavement pound.

sparepartsracing

spareparts offroad&fab
Mar 17, 2010
Everyone is going to tell you that Nitto's suck, but I am on my second set of Terra Grapplers and like them for what I do, which is pavement pound.

i love the terra grapplers...they do good in every condition...currently running the mud grapplers, there great to but just noise and heavy as hell..

going with 325/60r18 terra grapplers very soon

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Atleast around around here i see them wear out fast the rubber is pretty soft on them,probably great for the track but dd i think you'll be looking for another set shortly after 1 year of normal driving IMO

nmeyer414

Jan 30, 2011
currently no where
i have had several trucks that i have put the BFG all terrain tko's on and i have loved them. nothing to serious, quiet while going down the road, and have never had to stop and think about wether or not i will get stuck if i get a wild hair up the whhooooo to just turn off the road and go play