New time w/ the twins!

Dirtymaxx07

Jan 15, 2013
Ran the truck Friday at Ennis...

IMG_20140413_082834.jpg

Very happy with the way the tires hooked! I was wanting a 12.0-12.1, so I was excited... I do think she has a little more in her, only got to run twice. Maybe I can see 11.99 full weight!

Dirtymaxx07

Jan 15, 2013
This was on PYO's and 265/70 Firestone tires. Lol I was very impressed. I didn't get a chance to weigh the truck but... I had everything I daily the truck with. Only thing I took off was tail gate.

And thanks man. Wish I could have ran one more time. But like I said was happy with that run. I do think she's got 1199 in her. Especially if I shed a little bit more weight.

Dirtymaxx07

Jan 15, 2013
Thanks guys. Ill have a video up here shortly! May run this coming weekend. But I'm actually going to start taking it easy on her. Lol baby on the way can't be blowing it up right now!

L0B6Z

Oct 19, 2013
oxford ny
You and I both have identical trucks(mines a 06 same color mod combo) but i have a 4094avant stage 2 and no fuel fittings. Is the fuel fittings worth it? i hold 29k on stock cp3 and sticks on my max effort tune. I hope to hit the track for the first time this weekend to see how i do. I also have atp tunes.

Just curious if the fittings are worth it?

congrats on the run. i hope i can get mid 12s.

Dirtymaxx07

Jan 15, 2013
I really didnt notice any difference. My truck also holds rail pressure too.i want to get gauges for it to watch it all the time. Only reason I did the fittings was because I had a extra set to drill. I just put them in when the truck was tore down.

L0B6Z

Oct 19, 2013
oxford ny
I really didnt notice any difference. My truck also holds rail pressure too.i want to get gauges for it to watch it all the time. Only reason I did the fittings was because I had a extra set to drill. I just put them in when the truck was tore down.
mine holds gd pressure but I keep reading its gd to do driver side with max effort tunes.. Owell I'll run it at the track to see what I get once it opens up. Living in upstate NY with this crappy weather leaves you with nothing till mayish June