New reproduction wheels

Ironhorse

Dec 14, 2013
Missouri
Check out my new wheels I found no more need to run adapters for the stock 20s on the older trucks.
garage_vehicle-1450-13870766501_thumb.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
Nice! Nothing wrong with adapters though, people blame them but most people are lazy and don't torque things down properly.

Are they chrome or polished?

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
Nice! Nothing wrong with adapters though, people blame them but most people are lazy and don't torque things down properly.

Are they chrome or polished?

For me its not the adapters that bothers me its that I want to run a winter and summer set and my winter set is lmm 17's and I need the factory studs to hold the center cap on :(

408.Luke

Joined the DARKSIDE
Sep 19, 2009
Houston
What's the quality like? I know a lot of the replica wheels are extremely heavy and or weak. I am interested in a set, it would be nice not to have to run wheel adapters, mostly just so there is no extra 2" of the wheels sticking out

Ironhorse

Dec 14, 2013
Missouri
The wheels are good quality I pull heavy loads ain't haven't had a problem the wheels I found on ebay they run around 1100 bucks the only thingies wished they had they bow tie emblem on the center caps

not quick

Jay
Nov 3, 2013
Middletown, Ohio
The wheels are good quality I pull heavy loads ain't haven't had a problem the wheels I found on ebay they run around 1100 bucks the only thingies wished they had they bow tie emblem on the center caps

A lil fyi, keep those wheels waxed. A lot of aftermarket chrome wheels pit real easy and turn to shit if not taken care of.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Could you fit OEM caps on them?

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
What's the quality like? I know a lot of the replica wheels are extremely heavy and or weak. I am interested in a set, it would be nice not to have to run wheel adapters, mostly just so there is no extra 2" of the wheels sticking out

The 2011+ have a wider track width. I put on 2" spacers with my 2011+ 20's (+44 OS) and they sit flush with the fender wells. But I also hate when wheels are sucked way in. Plus I like the OEM polished, probably my favorite factory 8 lug ever.

te4yreda.jpg

Could you fit OEM caps on them?

I doubt it that the center bore is the same size, he'd have to put a caliper on it.

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
Cornell, what'd you pay for your oe takeoff set?

I found them locally on craigslist for $1000 for wheels and tires. They were brand new :thumb: Maybe ~1000 miles on them?

I've also been to a dealership and they had a bunch of sets sitting in the parts department. Didn't ask how much though.

408.Luke

Joined the DARKSIDE
Sep 19, 2009
Houston
The 2011+ have a wider track width. I put on 2" spacers with my 2011+ 20's (+44 OS) and they sit flush with the fender wells. But I also hate when wheels are sucked way in. Plus I like the OEM polished, probably my favorite factory 8 lug ever.

Wow thats a lot of offset! 2" spacers would make them fit perfect then. Plus the OEM polished looks way better than that chrome. Hopefully I will have a set by the new year.