New guy with a nasty lb7. Happy new owner!!!

Mainecobra

Sep 19, 2014
Hey guys just picked up a fully built LBZ 06 from a guy local to me . Great guy and built a amazing truck. Socal built motor, big dipper trans, dual cp3's, 60 over socal injectors. List goes on and on. Anyway excited to finally have a diesel and be on the forum!!!!!

Mainecobra

Sep 19, 2014
Lbz , it is a fully built truck. 800rwhp. Just so amazed at how these diesels can perform. Just love it!!! Ill get some pics for you guys later. Excited to be in the diesel world!!! Yep in Maine. It will be stored over the winter though not getting the liquid salt they use up here on my baby!!!!

t2timmy

2015 LML Denali
Jun 28, 2013
CT
Ahh ok. I personally think stacks look sweatty (aka bad ass), but I'm all grown up now and the wifey wouldn't go along with them. HAHA

Last edited:

Mainecobra

Sep 19, 2014
I guess to many young kids in my area running stacks on junk boxes with the hat backwards and a bit sideways ( guess that is the cool look now) with that i havent bathed in a week look with the fox shirt on and the ken block sunglasses that turn me off of stacks lately. I like them on certain applications just not the 97 dodge Cummins with 85% rust and a huge vinyl sticker on the back "rollin coal". Im thinking go to college and get a degree kid or the next vinyl sticker they will have is " shoveling coal" lol

Janimal444

Jun 25, 2012
Salem, NH
I guess to many young kids in my area running stacks on junk boxes with the hat backwards and a bit sideways ( guess that is the cool look now) with that i havent bathed in a week look with the fox shirt on and the ken block sunglasses that turn me off of stacks lately. I like them on certain applications just not the 97 dodge Cummins with 85% rust and a huge vinyl sticker on the back "rollin coal". Im thinking go to college and get a degree kid or the next vinyl sticker they will have is " shoveling coal" lol

I believe that the former owner of that truck is a member on here, and I certainly have seen that truck around. Beautiful truck, has always been one of my favorites not only locally but on this site. Congrats on the purchase.

And yes, the new generation of diesel ricers is sickening. The larger the exhaust tip or stack, the lower the IQ.

f1100turbo

Sep 8, 2014
I believe that the former owner of that truck is a member on here, and I certainly have seen that truck around. Beautiful truck, has always been one of my favorites not only locally but on this site. Congrats on the purchase.

And yes, the new generation of diesel ricers is sickening. The larger the exhaust tip or stack, the lower the IQ.
So if I kept my mega - phone stock tip for the stealth factor that makes me ?

Nice truck op!
Sweet n low.

TURBS

How can I annoy OC today?

Mainecobra

Sep 19, 2014
Yea the prior owner is a member on here. He is a great guy to say the least. He knows how to build a truck and was so helpful with everything even now. It was a great experience buying this truck from him. Thanks yea he said this is the forum to join.