New guy lmm

young582

Nov 28, 2013
www.facebook.com
New to the forum have a 07 ccsb lmm deleted. Flopro down pipe to 5" flopro. Efi live tuned sitting on 18s
e3y2avy2.jpg
S

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TLyons90

Apr 22, 2013
Greenville, SC
Thanks hell ya! Love my lmm use to have a 03 lb7 . Looking to twin turbo my lmm now looking to see if there's any used kits out there

Better work on that tranny first unless its already built :thumb:

There was a kit forsale for an LBZ/LMM I saw a few days ago might wanna check into. If not Joe at HSP is putting together some sick stuff!

young582

Nov 28, 2013
www.facebook.com
Better work on that tranny first unless its already built :thumb:

There was a kit forsale for an LBZ/LMM I saw a few days ago might wanna check into. If not Joe at HSP is putting together some sick stuff!

Oh that defiantly coming next ill probably put a ppe in it. I just dunno what stage never stealth with built trannys something just tells me a stage v would shift rough

TLyons90

Apr 22, 2013
Greenville, SC
Oh that defiantly coming next ill probably put a ppe in it. I just dunno what stage never stealth with built trannys something just tells me a stage v would shift rough

It is all matter of opinions when it comes to trannys and who builds the best and who puts together the best kits. However there is alot of insight from some of the guys on here who have tested the limits on the trannys and know how they are and run who should be able to better assist you when you go to purchase!

young582

Nov 28, 2013
www.facebook.com
It is all matter of opinions when it comes to trannys and who builds the best and who puts together the best kits. However there is alot of insight from some of the guys on here who have tested the limits on the trannys and know how they are and run who should be able to better assist you when you go to purchase!

It would be helpful. Just don't wanna get a low rated trans then 5 years from now I'm pushing more than it can handle

BLACKMAX1

WAY2EVL
Jul 10, 2013
VA beach
The stage of trans isn't going to dictate how hard it shifts, the person that builds it does.

x2 and welcome. Mine shifts very smooth, Its all suncoast parts as well. Any questions man just ask, theres so much information here. Be prepared to spend some $$ though being teased with everything you see here:D