New guy from Marylandistan

indiana_jones

LargeFarva
Dec 3, 2013
Ft Collins Colorado
Hey all, my name is Chris and I currently live in MD, well until next year. Last week I purchased an 07 Sierra 2500HD. Been reading a tad on the LBZ and it sounds like I made a good choice. It has the 07 "classic" body style which i prefer. I am ABSOLUTELY 100% addicted to this truck. 5 minute drives take me an hour, I just keep driving around and taking back roads. I purchased it from a friend of a friend. It has a banks 6 gun tuner, banks 4" monster turboback exhaust, aftermarket 45 gallon fuel tank, and a banks ram air intake. He also did some audio work and HID's etc. I seriously cannot say enough good stuff about this truck. It has 136,000 miles on it and the interior looks showroom new. Same with the exterior. Very well taken care of. This is my first diesel, and I look forward to learning from you guys. Other stuff about me, I am a gun collector, and reloader, as well as a sci fi geek. Figured I'd toss that in there in case there is an "off topic" sub forum or something.

Have a great one!

-Chris

naqamaze.jpg

Last edited:

mackthehack

DUH...
Apr 16, 2007
Welcome. Congrats on the lbz purchase. LBZ's are the best. As for gmc looking better than chevy, I deifintely agree. :thumb:

02sfguy

Mar 15, 2011
welcome to DD. I have a 07 LBZ and live in Maryland as well. If you were trying to learn you came to the right place :thumb: