New Garrett® model GT4094VA turbocharger Free down pipe

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
$1,730.00 shipped in Con Us edited on 3/18/11 @ 1:09 am per Garrett MAP price rule and with there price jump at the 1st of March.

Free Profab down pipe

Please contact Us for lower pricing this is the lowest price we can post.

• Garrett® model GT4094VA turbocharger
  • Featuring the Garrett® patented Advanced Variable Nozzle Turbine (AVNTTM) design for increased compressor flow and turbine flow
  • Utilizes nine movable vanes which significantly increase turbine efficiency and improve engine performance from idle launch through peak torque
  • Patented integral electro-hydraulic actuation and proportional solenoid for infinitely variable control
  • Provides up to an estimated 575 hp with no sacrifice to drivability
  • Larger compressor trim (52), plus larger GT40 turbine wheel and vanes vs. Stage I
  • Outline interchangeable, for a perfect fit each and every time
GarrettDuramaxAVNT01_e.gif

GarrettDuramaxAVNT02_e.gif

Duramax_AVNT_Stage_II.jpg

Last edited:

knagel

weakest link finder
Jun 4, 2007
Central, Iowa
I was going to use your pic's but wanted to ask first to show the stocker next to it.

Go ahead, that's what they are there for is info! The only site they are on is this one you can either post a link or I can see if I still have the pics on the puter and send em to ya.

Oh yeah, is there credit for # of hits viewing my pics LOL:rofl::hug::D

Let me know if ya need em!

Kev

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Go ahead, that's what they are there for is info! The only site they are on is this one you can either post a link or I can see if I still have the pics on the puter and send em to ya.

Oh yeah, is there credit for # of hits viewing my pics LOL:rofl::hug::D

Let me know if ya need em!

Kev

I have them saved on the laptop just need to send them you photobucket. I will take care of you on a order when you need something.

Thanks
Henry

knagel

weakest link finder
Jun 4, 2007
Central, Iowa
Care to share some info? you have had yours for a while now.

I had about 250 miles of towing, 200 mile of daily driving and 9 hooks on it before my engine decided it wanted new pistons.

This was not a fault of the turbo. I believe it was a tuning error and posibly injectors needed balanced.

Info on the turbo up until the white smoke..........

- logged 84.9 lbs/min MAF at 45 lb boost
- sounds like a jet until spooled, then it sounds like the 4094 engine roar
- tows great
- spools nice
- EGT's are still alittle high but I think it can be tuned down, just didn't have time before the carnage.
- This charger was hanging in with 2.8 and larger turbos and twins at the pulls
- I don't drag race (still had stock tranny - but not anymore:D) so can't help on track times

What else would you like to know? Other that this turbo did exactly what I expected it to do and I believe there is alot more to come of this set up :hug:

Kev

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Here some pic's to show the 2 turbos side by side that Kev posted before.

Attachments

• 100_1040.JPG
    100_1040.JPG
    722.9 KB · Views: 332
  • 100_1043.JPG
    100_1043.JPG
    750.8 KB · Views: 306

knagel

weakest link finder
Jun 4, 2007
Central, Iowa
Henry what can u twin that charger with or would it not be possible? Is it possible to twin it with the stocker?

Replace the part in RED with the 4094vn, you won't be sorry!!!!! I think the possibilities with this turbo are lookin good!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
I had about 250 miles of towing, 200 mile of daily driving and 9 hooks on it before my engine decided it wanted new pistons.

This was not a fault of the turbo. I believe it was a tuning error and posibly injectors needed balanced.

Info on the turbo up until the white smoke..........

- logged 84.9 lbs/min MAF at 45 lb boost
- sounds like a jet until spooled, then it sounds like the 4094 engine roar
- tows great
- spools nice
- EGT's are still alittle high but I think it can be tuned down, just didn't have time before the carnage.
- This charger was hanging in with 2.8 and larger turbos and twins at the pulls
- I don't drag race (still had stock tranny - but not anymore:D) so can't help on track times

What else would you like to know? Other that this turbo did exactly what I expected it to do and I believe there is alot more to come of this set up :hug:

Kev

Thanks for adding that info Kev :hug: