New from Havelock,NC

6541LBZ

Feb 6, 2013
havelock, nc
Howdy all, new to this forum and the diesel world. I had an 01 cummins which was a huge mistake sold it and got my 07 CC/SB. The truck is all stock for now but after spending to much time on this forum already i can say it wont stay that way for long. There is an amazing amount of knowledge on here and im happy to be aboard.

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
Rudys event is coming again, March 16 Piedmont Dragway. I know thats a haul for most of you coastal guys but its a good event.

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
I still say we all go meet up at Coastal Plains. Tyler Jackson's got a little surprise coming for him if we can make it happen... lol...:D

Operator1

Nov 20, 2009
NC
Did any of you make it to the grudge race? The only dmax I've heard about is Scott Matthews. I had the same problem as always, at work when the fun happened. Oh yeah, welcome to DD :thumbup:

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
Not that I'm aware of, I still want it to take place. Screw driving to Charlotte to race when we have a nice 1/4 mile strip in Jville. That thread caused a lot of money to be spent on both sides, I would like to see some new track numbers to make up for said spent money...:D