new charger and exhaust

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
Put my T4 S366 on with the kit I put together myself. Still need to order a black boot for the drivers side but blue was all I could get in town and the truck shop gave it to me. Also snapped a picture of the duals I built.

Attachments

• turbo.jpg
    turbo.jpg
    723.9 KB · Views: 227
  • duals.jpg
    duals.jpg
    549.4 KB · Views: 174

RedDmaxLBZ07

Oct 16, 2009
East TN
Lookin good! I'm thinking about going with the same set up myself. Where did you get your charger? How does your truck run now?

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
Lookin good! I'm thinking about going with the same set up myself. Where did you get your charger? How does your truck run now?

Trent supplied me with the charger as well as vband flange and clamp. I source and built everything else. Truck runs well need to rescale my MAF.

zlonsway

Sep 29, 2009
I just finished installing this same turbo form Trent last night. Just waiting for a v-band for the exhaust. Can't wait to see how it runs. Couldn't ask for a better guy to deal with!

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Put my T4 S366 on with the kit I put together myself. Still need to order a black boot for the drivers side but blue was all I could get in town and the truck shop gave it to me. Also snapped a picture of the duals I built.

Looks good Jordan !

I just finished installing this same turbo form Trent last night. Just waiting for a v-band for the exhaust. Can't wait to see how it runs. Couldn't ask for a better guy to deal with!

glad you got it on , its a really sweet turbo for the $$ , we use it a lot on our stuff , here s a pic of the Billet version .

DSCF5314.jpg

DSCF5304.jpg

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
Trent send me a text with what i owe for the clamp and flange. I have a stock drain for you too. Do yourself a favor and order the silicone and clamps. Summit only has 3" lengths which is too short.

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
Nice Jordan. How does it run compared to the 4088?

Honestly I like it a lot better so far. Great spool up and lower egts. I don't know why more people don't run this charger. The numbers (both flow and $) are hard to beat for a DD single charger truck in my opinion.

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
If anyone is doing their own install and needs plugs for the coolant pipe or stock oil feed location I can get them pretty cheap. My coolant plug was like $6 with a sweet washer that had an o-ring incorporated and the cam journal oil feed plug was like $3 with an integrated o-ring. I think my oil line with all fittings(including stock plug) was around $52. Gotta love the fact that Reno is a hub for stuff like this.

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
It's a bit laggier because the exhaust housing is so much better. But for the power you can sacrifice a little spool up time. It's only noticeable from a stop or low speed. Freeway kickdowns etc its really no different.