new best times and smoked trans.

maddogg101920

I break stuff
Mar 2, 2007
CECIL COUNTY, MD
well went to the track tonight to test some new tunes and nearly got in the 12s.

1. [email protected] none boosted launch
2. [email protected]
3. [email protected] no 1st trans tune
4. [email protected] light 2wd launch
5. [email protected] and a broke trans

now after the 4th run i noticed that it was shiftin funny and my trans temp was 200*:eek: so i parked it for about an hour and took it back out to see if i could get in the 12s but while i was building boost my rpms jumped from 2300 to over 3000 and i didnt give it anymore fuel and when i let off the brake it didnt move, i let off the gas and hit it again and i took off, so i ran about 3/4 throttle and a lil before the 1000ft it limped. took it to the pits put my stock trans tune and my DD tune in and called it a night, but when i went to put it in D it coasted backwards :mad: but reverst works fine :rofl: so me and my buddy loaded it up and brought it home. now tom im gonna be tearin it apart to start the rebuild, to bad this couldnt have happened next weekend since i have that week off to rebuild it anyways.:rolleyes:

SBCNX20

Aug 7, 2006
Central MA
I dont think there has been anyone (with a stock TRANS) to run 12's in a 4x4 e.c truck in fact I'd be willing to bet that's the fastest. Stock trannie 4x4.

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
Nice times on a stock tranny!!! The track just opened here but I did not get to run my truck with a built tranny due to a similar problem:(

maddogg101920

I break stuff
Mar 2, 2007
CECIL COUNTY, MD
I dont think there has been anyone (with a stock TRANS) to run 12's in a 4x4 e.c truck in fact I'd be willing to bet that's the fastest. Stock trannie 4x4.

as far as i knew my 13.3 was one of the fastest with a stock trans. :rofl: good thing i got everything ready for my rebuild, im just waitin on the TC to get here.