LB7: New bcm in my lb7

tsd_billy

Apr 5, 2016
oklahoma city
Is it possible to reflash my ecm with my v2 to remove the vats so i dont have to have my bcm "programmed" at a stealership. Or is there no other way :/. Stuck at home with work in a few hours, really dont wanna get into a mess i cant clean so to speak

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
or you could do a VATs relean

1. Insert ignition key and turn to the “ON” position. Do not attempt to start the engine. Leave
the key in the “ON” position for approximately 11 minutes. The security light will be steady
on or flashing for the 11-minute period. Do not proceed to Step 2 until the security light
turns off or stops flashing.
2. Turn the ignition switch to the “OFF” position for 30 seconds.
3. Turn the ignition switch to the “ON” position as in Step 1 for 11 minutes.
4. Turn the ignition switch to the “OFF” position for 30 seconds.
5. Turn the ignition switch to the “ON” position as in Step 1 for 11 minutes for a third time.
7. Turn the ignition switch to the “OFF” position.
8. Attempt to start the engine.
If the engine starts and runs, the relearn is complete.

tsd_billy

Apr 5, 2016
oklahoma city
What if i lowered the vats relearn time would that work then cal flash it back to a higher time afterwards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THEFERMANATOR

LEGALLY INSANE
Feb 16, 2009
ZEPHYRHILLS, FL
You can shorten the time and set it to 1 cycle, then cal flash later. I believe you can also use the v7 scan tool, go in under dvt's, and do the faster theft learn that way.

tsd_billy

Apr 5, 2016
oklahoma city
You can shorten the time and set it to 1 cycle, then cal flash later. I believe you can also use the v7 scan tool, go in under dvt's, and do the faster theft learn that way.

Awesome ! I also have a tech 2 but havent had the time to learn how to use it or set it up out of the box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk