Need Turbo install gasket kit URGENT but where

Shane&VanessaUK

Jul 29, 2014
UK North Lincolnshire
As the heading reads really, I need a Turbo install gasket kit URGENT but where sells them... been ripped off by one vendor that said it was a kit but missing the metal gaskets so $100 down the drain.

I know Merchant Automotive sell the kits but there website is a mess once you log in and I can't see the buttons to click to buy... have contacted them via Facebook but no reply....

Does anybody have an e-mail address for Merchant Automotive or know of another company that sells the Federal emission COMPLETE turbo gasket kit..

Reason being I'm smoking blue and have shaft play so have brought a rebuild kit, but gaskets not included... kinda wondering if people re-use the hard/metal gaskets as nowhere seems to openly sell them...

In photo I have the stuff to the right and bottom of photo, just none of the silver gaskets..

Thanks for reading

Shane&VanessaUK

Jul 29, 2014
UK North Lincolnshire
thanks for the pisstaking, sarcastic, non helpful advise.. nice bunch of people.. wow.... but why so rude??

But a honest thank you to the people that didn't just rip into me... mainly "bagged LB7" and "Andy Stevenson" I'll go with re-using old ones and Andy my play is in and out approx 2mm or so, also got up down left and right but think thats normal

Not that I'll lose any sleep but just use a more friendly forum in future, I'll explain.

1. I'm longterm ill so can not speak clear on the phone or be fully understood.
2. I'm in the UK and there is no such thing as Toll free when ringing from overseas.
3. They are on facebook because guess what? its a popular free marketing media but only if run by someone that knows what they are doing, hence I tried but they failed.

PACougar

Jun 27, 2012
El Dorado Hills, Ca
Good luck on another forum. You may want to grow a thicker skin, we're a fun group of people and we're just messing with you. If you search around you'll find we're not really that bad.

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
Re use what you have unless there is erosion or visible damage. I probably have most of those if you really need them pay for the shipping and I would probably give them to you.

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
Good luck on another forum. You may want to grow a thicker skin, we're a fun group of people and we're just messing with you. If you search around you'll find we're not really that bad.

We are a fun group of people but to someone new some of the comments just make us look like dicks. Sarcasm and joking are hard to convey through text.

OP FYI I have reused the steel ones before and have been just fine as long as they look good.

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
thanks for the pisstaking, sarcastic, non helpful advise.. nice bunch of people.. wow.... but why so rude??

But a honest thank you to the people that didn't just rip into me... mainly "bagged LB7" and "Andy Stevenson" I'll go with re-using old ones and Andy my play is in and out approx 2mm or so, also got up down left and right but think thats normal

Not that I'll lose any sleep but just use a more friendly forum in future.

1. I'm longterm ill so can not speak clear on the phone or be fully understood.
2. I'm in the UK and there is no such thing as Toll free when ringing from overseas.
3. They are on facebook because guess what? its a popular free marketing media but only if run by someone that knows what they are doing, hence I tried but they failed.

Piss talking? Sarcastic? Non helpful?

Well aren't you a posh little wanker.
Try not to Get your knickers in a twist over nothing!
You've not seen piss talking sarcasm
Don't be skive chap, and if your gutted by this nonsense, it's better you don't come back...or grow some thicker skin.

FYI-
The gaskets you're referring to aren't really called or grouped into the term "turbo gasket kit" although I'm sure you can find it like that on the internet...
You've got mainly exhaust system gaskets for the downpipe and up pipes, oil drain tube gaskets, coolant line washers and an oil feed line washer, so
Bobs your uncle!

PACougar

Jun 27, 2012
El Dorado Hills, Ca
We are a fun group of people but to someone new some of the comments just make us look like dicks. Sarcasm and joking are hard to convey through text.

OP FYI I have reused the steel ones before and have been just fine as long as they look good.

Don't get me wrong, lots of us are dicks:roflmao: but I agree and that's why I hate text messaging.

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
To use the tele was a smashing bit of good advice lad. We love us some Brits here in 'Merica so don't get ya knickers in a twist mate. Have a pint and relax :thumb