Need some ideas

indiana_jones

LargeFarva
Dec 3, 2013
Ft Collins Colorado
Hey guys I'm looking to do something new with the truck. Just finished the exhaust and it's now FINALLY straight piped. Im thinking about painting my fenders a really deep black. I don't like them paint matched and I don't wanna buy anything. Curious about any suggestions. Anyone ever had their fenders sprayed with bedliner?

And I'm also debating on some darker headlights. The previous owner put in HIDs. Does that complicate the headlight swap? Looking for some ideas for the headlights as well.

Here is the truck now.

dbdd5222c73b80231e3fa430eb3df779.jpg

c5905e5008b319a4aa884529612177a3.jpg

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
Debadge and demold, paint the frame black. definitely different headlights and might as well do tails and 3rd brake light to. But overall id rock that truck as is...its pretty clean

Well id remove the chrome molding, then id rock it

Bustedknuckles

Honey Badger
Sep 25, 2010
Hagerstown MD
Id do different tailights and head lights for sure, my buddy bought his through andysautosport and really likes them. Also looks like it needs waxed pretty bad and I think chrome wheels would look great!

indiana_jones

LargeFarva
Dec 3, 2013
Ft Collins Colorado
Just got rid of the stock wheels, trying to sell. Went to 17" so I could do more rubber. Will removing those chrome trim pieces on the doors leave a strange outline or anything? And it definitely is hurting for a wax.

With the aftermarket hids the truck has will new headlights still be plug and play?

indiana_jones

LargeFarva
Dec 3, 2013
Ft Collins Colorado
Thank guys. Im mainly finding new lights with halos and LEDs and stuff. I just want black projector housings but no halos. Can i just buy em and never wire in halos? Cant find just plain black projectors

disposablehero

used soldier
Mar 29, 2014
I bought some tinted black lights off a member on here. Never even installed them. Didn't like the way they looked.