Need help with getting Efi live.

TexazDmax92

Oct 12, 2014
La Grange, Tx
plus.google.com
Well I was supposed to get Efi live tuned for my 2002 Silverado from this guy in Austin tx about an hour from where I live and he just gave me the run around for about a month saying he would do it but was lying the entire time trying to scam me so now I'm stuck with the ppe tuner I have now which burned up my 5 speed Allison which I just rebuilt 2 weeks ago. If anyone knows anywhere in Texas where I can get Efi live or someone I can pay over PayPal and is trust worthy I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
Well I was supposed to get Efi live tuned for my 2002 Silverado from this guy in Austin tx about an hour from where I live and he just gave me the run around for about a month saying he would do it but was lying the entire time trying to scam me so now I'm stuck with the ppe tuner I have now which burned up my 5 speed Allison which I just rebuilt 2 weeks ago. If anyone knows anywhere in Texas where I can get Efi live or someone I can pay over PayPal and is trust worthy I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

PM Josh H on here from Top Notch Garage.

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
There are several good tuners out josh is the best I know of in TX, but they don't need to be local.

PPE has a good handheld tuner it didn't burn up your trans you did.

Sent from my iPhone digging a ditch near you.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!

I'm not exactly close to you, but I am in Texas. I'd be happy to help you with your tuning. Shoot me a PM if you have any questions, and we can discuss your options.

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Should be fine with a built transmission now. Or did you just rebuild it stock?

I'm not exactly close to you, but I am in Texas. I'd be happy to help you with your tuning. Shoot me a PM if you have any questions, and we can discuss your options.

Same state, can't be too far! Haha :)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk