open class 3rd place
[YOUTUBE]E1hHrCdx62k[/YOUTUBE]

:witch: edit to embed videos :thumb:

kjp800

-
Aug 6, 2008
New Jersey
Good looking pulls:)

Any idea when tuckahoe will be having another pull? If I remember right, they have tractors there too??

Last edited:

Iceman56

Jan 19, 2009
Madison, SD
Looks awesome Man! Can't wait to get out there and pull again.

I don't know if it's just me but it seems like you let out of it a little to early on most of the hooks?

maddogg101920

I break stuff
Mar 2, 2007
CECIL COUNTY, MD
Looks awesome Man! Can't wait to get out there and pull again.

I don't know if it's just me but it seems like you let out of it a little to early on most of the hooks?

pretty much lol, still gettin used to bumpin the shifter up to N, when i drove the truck to pulls i wouldnt air down the tires enough to bog the motor down at the end, i always spun out so i never had to bump the shifter to N but since my buddy trailers it to all the pulls now ive been dropping the PSI more and i have to throw it in N now. so im still learnin where to do that, thought i new how to do this pulling thing, ive only been doin it 5yrs now with this truck :rolleyes: lol

Iceman56

Jan 19, 2009
Madison, SD
pretty much lol, still gettin used to bumpin the shifter up to N, when i drove the truck to pulls i wouldnt air down the tires enough to bog the motor down at the end, i always spun out so i never had to bump the shifter to N but since my buddy trailers it to all the pulls now ive been dropping the PSI more and i have to throw it in N now. so im still learnin where to do that, thought i new how to do this pulling thing, ive only been doin it 5yrs now with this truck :rolleyes: lol

Ha ha I hear ya it's crazy how much better you get with a little experence, I have been pulling tractors since I was a kid but last year was the first time I started pulling trucks seriously, it's a lot different