My first cummins kill!!

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
Well today I got my first good cummins race. I was on my way into town and I passed a newer cummins going the opposite direction, so I look over as we are passing each other and he bumps the throttle and blows some smoke. I think to myself, figures he's going the opposite direction;) So I go about my buisness, well 10 minutes later I am coming out of the store and I here some thing reving a couple times, sure enough I look over to the red light and its the same dodge sitting there:D So I jump in my truck and catch up with him at the next red light. Now he starts building boost and its just pouring blk smoke out the dual exhaust, So now Im thinking Dam my PPE is only on LVL-6 hope its enough, We both gun it when the light turns green, my truck just starts spinning and going sideways while shifting through 3rd:eek: But to my amazment I was still right on his bumper and actually had to back off it or I would have been pushing him forward. So that run goes to about 70 and he backs off it due to traffic, so I am just smirking now and can't wait untill we get a mile up the road were it goes to a 2 lane. Sure enough as soon as we hit the 2 lane he guns it again And I pull out in the other lane and just start walking by him:rofl: I made sure to beep as I went by at 120:eek: I thought for sure the way that thing was blowing smoke it had more in it then that:confused: I waved as I turned at the next intersection but recieved no wave back or beep:baby: :D

cdbright

JUST RENT IT
Dec 16, 2008
Salt Lake City, UT
i love those stories, i race anything i can find out here from work to home, but a lot of times it is only lambo's and firrari's , so i get smoked allot, i'd like to see them tow something though......haha

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
I get some car races here and there, but theres not alot of modded Diesels to run in my area. One of my buddies has a twin turbo cummins thats just now going back together, That should be a good race:D

MAXLLY

No Lemming Here
Aug 15, 2007
San Diego
Thats a good kill.

I like the races that last more than 3 gears. You got everything in that run, cool.:D

Roc8man

May 8, 2008
Around here I haven't seen much to kill. I saw one lifted Cummin with stacks blowing all kinds of smoke but I was driving my Jeep so that wasn't an option. I guess I look too stock for anyone to notice...

David

j johnson

Nov 1, 2008
LOL!!!!! from were i live thats the best kill ive herd of so far!!! keep up the good work and keep knocking off those commies...:D

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
Well today I got my first good cummins race. I was on my way into town and I passed a newer cummins going the opposite direction, so I look over as we are passing each other and he bumps the throttle and blows some smoke. I think to myself, figures he's going the opposite direction;) So I go about my buisness, well 10 minutes later I am coming out of the store and I here some thing reving a couple times, sure enough I look over to the red light and its the same dodge sitting there:D So I jump in my truck and catch up with him at the next red light. Now he starts building boost and its just pouring blk smoke out the dual exhaust, So now Im thinking Dam my PPE is only on LVL-6 hope its enough, We both gun it when the light turns green, my truck just starts spinning and going sideways while shifting through 3rd:eek: But to my amazment I was still right on his bumper and actually had to back off it or I would have been pushing him forward. So that run goes to about 70 and he backs off it due to traffic, so I am just smirking now and can't wait untill we get a mile up the road were it goes to a 2 lane. Sure enough as soon as we hit the 2 lane he guns it again And I pull out in the other lane and just start walking by him:rofl: I made sure to beep as I went by at 120:eek: I thought for sure the way that thing was blowing smoke it had more in it then that:confused: I waved as I turned at the next intersection but recieved no wave back or beep:baby: :D

I'm looking for a fresh cummins kill "ya listening Jeff", although it wont be my first :rofl::rofl::rofl: