MPI twin cp3 kit

Bryce418

Still slow
Oct 5, 2009
Anyone running one yet? Looked and saw them on their website, the price is pretty decent, just wondering if there is any out running around yet.

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Anyone running one yet? Looked and saw them on their website, the price is pretty decent, just wondering if there is any out running around yet.

Those prices are right on par with everything else that is currently available... Nathan builds awesome stuff but I'd go with the tried and true parts currently available vs. a new product that is untested that does the same exact thing all the others have been doing for years.

Bryce418

Still slow
Oct 5, 2009
I wouldn't call $300 cheaper on par.

The real reason I ask is there are details I don't much care for on the ats and ppe kits.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
I ran one of the first dual CP3 kits Nathan ever built on my truck. That was 3.5 years ago. It's not like he just started making these.

RPM Motorsports

smokinum
May 13, 2008
Central Valley Ca.
Those prices are right on par with everything else that is currently available... Nathan builds awesome stuff but I'd go with the tried and true parts currently available vs. a new product that is untested that does the same exact thing all the others have been doing for years.

Once again typing without knowing... They have been tested, I've also been running one on my truck for a while now.

The things I like about it compared to other makes... No crappy belt routing, No squeaky belts from a bracket that does not line up correctly, and it does not ride on/rub the red dist. Block for the + cables like others.

Last edited:

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Remember we had a triple kit on Max'd Out for a little while had trouble getting all the fitting tight and not leaking then went to the duel kit with the modded pumps/

Attachments

• triple cp's.jpg
    triple cp's.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
I've been running the PPE kit for at least 6 years now? Dunno. A long time though.

No problems, and I would buy again in a heartbeat.

Haven't run anything from MPI due to lack of availability. MPI would never sell me anything.