Moving on over, sorta

heymccall

Aug 24, 2009
Just a brief intro. I'm on DP all the time, and I've decided to broaden my horizons, so to speak. I hope to learn and share here too.

I manage a construction company fleet and have been blessed (cursed???) with more than my share of Dmax trucks. I do most of the maintenance and repairs and I do all of the customizing (2way radios, strobes, etc.)

I'm sure I've encountered some of you guys on DP.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Welcome to DuramaxDiesels. Glad you found us. :welcome8:

minisub

6-5/6-6;Whatever It Takes
Sep 11, 2006
Cleveland, OH
I just came across your post about the inverter install and was glad to see you had dipped a toe in "other" waters....

Welcome.

And X2 on all of the great brake info from the past. I have new rotors and pads, syn grease, primer and paint all in the shop. Will be printing out the old posts and heading out to the garage this weekend to do the job with your instructions...

Last edited:

heymccall

Aug 24, 2009
I just came across your post about the inverter install and was glad to see you had dipped a toe in "other" waters....

I was hoping I still had a toe after the inverter thread, as I linked the pics from elsewhere. Do younz have Image Hosting? I couldn't find it when I answered the thread.:hug:

Duramax_JP

Jul 3, 2008
I've seen you over on the dp and looked over alot of posts you had and was impressed. Glad to have you here.

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
I was hoping I still had a toe after the inverter thread, as I linked the pics from elsewhere. Do younz have Image Hosting? I couldn't find it when I answered the thread.:hug:

If you have the originals you use the "Manage Attachment" button. Which is 2nd box done from the "Submit Reply" and "Preview Post" buttons :D

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
HEY MY BRAKES ARE REALLY MUSHY AND DONT WORK!!!!

any ideas how to fix them?????????? :D

sorry...I had to...

ben

Last edited:

clayt171

He's watching you
Aug 21, 2008
I O Way
Good to see ya over here!

Now you need to move your DIY threads so none of us need to go to DP anymore.

Last edited: