Moonshine is good shit

carter_44

May 11, 2010
AZ
Tony builds some wicked tunes. Very clean running and extremely refined tunes. Great street manners and will straight get down :thumb:
Nice job buddy...thanks for the excellent service.

Attachments

• 0301131148.jpg
    0301131148.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 175

carter_44

May 11, 2010
AZ
Runs great. Whatever magic you did with those tables to account fot elevation is awesome. Power comes on real smooth and smoke is nonexistant at wot...just a quick puff pre spool then clean power. Hard to find big tunes that run clean at this elevation.

redws6rocket

Apr 22, 2007
Odessa, MO
i have my moonshine ecm setting in the closet, i can't wait to get my truck running this summer!! tony is such a wonderful person to deal with!

Devon

broke my curse
May 2, 2010
Hinsdale ma
I'm very happy with my tuning, will need to take a trip down to get the tunes tweaked for the s366 kit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
Runs great. Whatever magic you did with those tables to account fot elevation is awesome. Power comes on real smooth and smoke is nonexistant at wot...just a quick puff pre spool then clean power. Hard to find big tunes that run clean at this elevation.

I spent a good deal of time on the calculations to make it happy.......;)

I don't get many opportunities to tune for high elevation, but I'm glad I it works well !!!!

:thumb:

nar

Now with less _
Feb 7, 2008
Wyoming
That's where we are too. First efi tune I tried smoked like a cummins. Needed some changes for our elevation from near sea level. I remember it was one of the first example tunes someone put on dp.