LB7: Modifying Fuel Distribution Block

WisconsinHick1

Mar 11, 2009
Minnesota
I am looking into spending a little time this winter to clean up the engine compartment and would like to modify or even move the fuel distribution block that sits on top of the Y bridge. Has anyone done this or thought about it and didn't because of some unforeseen reasons? I remember someone talking about removing the relief plug and cutting it down welding it up.

Any suggestions or insight would be great thanks!

ecc_33

Aug 10, 2006
Amanda, Ohio
I did this a couple years ago. Its not super pretty as I was in a big rush to get it done and have yet found time to reroute and clean up the job. I'll try and get some pics this coming sunday and post them. I remember getting the billet alumn block off of ebay.

Operator1

Nov 20, 2009
NC
I cut my relief valve down to the hex and welded it shut, then rerouted the return line with hose so I could put an lly bridge in there. You can also use the plug from the end of the fuel rail, that would be removed to hook up dual fuelers. That would be cleaner. I like the idea of a third rail myself.

05smoker

I'm officially done!
Mar 30, 2007
Lebanon, OH
I did that on my old puller. Use the plug from the end of a fuel rail. Super easy. Also the aluminum 4 or 6 port distribution blocks are like 20 bucks on eBay for rerouting return lines.

I also had an 8 AN fitting to split the feed line directly from my air dog to each cp3. All return lines were 6 AN.

WisconsinHick1

Mar 11, 2009
Minnesota

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Thank you for the link. Are HP hoses something that can be made by a local hydraulic shop or parts store or will I need to order the HP flexible lines from II?

Sphere star is the only people I know that make the hose.Don't think parker can touch it?
After pricing it out 11 is a better option.

H.s.p could probably build the lines or Wherli