Mike L shift/trim valve spring HELP

LbzDMax07

Dec 16, 2013
PA
Installing his new springs, have the white springs figured out but need to know where the 2 little springs go

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Installing his new springs, have the white springs figured out but need to know where the 2 little springs go

You should not be doing this if you can't figure it out.
The trim springs replace the Transgo springs on top of the check balls.
I may have to take these springs off the market.

LbzDMax07

Dec 16, 2013
PA
I wanted to be 200% sure. No question that I can handle it. I second guess myself occasionally.

LbzDMax07

Dec 16, 2013
PA
Springs are in and a nice improvement. And to Mike L smartass comment, Ive never been in a trans, but Im plenty capable to handle a spring swap. The only instructions i had was for the large white springs. The small springs was like fishing in the dark because I had nothing for them. Everybody has to start somewhere

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Springs are in and a nice improvement. And to Mike L smartass comment, Ive never been in a trans, but Im plenty capable to handle a spring swap. The only instructions i had was for the large white springs. The small springs was like fishing in the dark because I had nothing for them. Everybody has to start somewhere

My smartass comment was in reference to your dumb question.:D

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
It did, but to make sure I didn't miss something I asked what was apparently a stupid question. Top notch customer service right there.

Selling these springs to the public is just a nice gesture... Do you really think Mike is getting rich selling shift improvement springs? Stop crying because your feeler got hurt... This is why most of the original group doesn't post or share info anymore.