might be trading my truck

HogAssWild

Nov 12, 2009
Well guys i got a offer i cant refuse... might be tradin my truck for a commonrail cummmins

Im gonna make sure i like it. Its got 8inch lift and bmf amd 37s and a six speed which is a plus..

Ill post pics up later if i get it

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
LOL, you just put a world of hurt on yourself!!

Sounds like a pimp truck, good luck with the purchase.

sent via tapatalk by your forum daddy!!!

HogAssWild

Nov 12, 2009
Truth is i just drive mine back and forth to work.. i dont nned a 40k $$ 600h.p truck for that

My payment will be cut more than half so the means more parts for the vette

MD-Dmax

Jan 6, 2010
I drive my trip turboed built motor truck every day 60 miles round trip everyday yours can't be that bad

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
Here comes the death wobble.:eek: Wait till the steering breaks at 70 mph and you have nothing.:eek:

Funny you say that. A buddies 6" lifted 08 dodge just broke the pitman ARM in two backing out of the driveway. Upon inspection their were hairline cracks everywhere! Good thing it didn't happen cruising down the highway!!

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
6 speed manual a good thing? I hate driving those trucks. Is it at least an 06 or 07 5.9 so you can use EFILive on it right away?

KEVINL

Jul 4, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Truth is i just drive mine back and forth to work.. i dont nned a 40k $$ 600h.p truck for that

My payment will be cut more than half so the means more parts for the vette

I keep hearing this from people nobody forced you to put twins on your truck

I also drive my truck to and from work and I have never said to myself this is too fast to drive to work. but when everybody on the road is driving like morons I can floor it and be gone.

You will regret your decesion

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
I keep hearing this from people nobody forced you to put twins on your truck

I also drive my truck to and from work and I have never said to myself this is too fast to drive to work. but when everybody on the road is driving like morons I can floor it and be gone.

You will regret your decesion

I'm on the road all day in my truck, can't have enough HP! I would kill for twins right now (or a big single) for daily driving but the wifey has to have here house stuff first! Dang priorities...

RedDmaxLBZ07

Oct 16, 2009
East TN
I'm on the road all day in my truck, can't have enough HP! I would kill for twins right now (or a big single) for daily driving but the wifey has to have here house stuff first! Dang priorities...

I feel your pain brother!

ImpalaMax

Apr 4, 2011
Safford AZ
Here comes the death wobble.:eek: Wait till the steering breaks at 70 mph and you have nothing.:eek:

I had to laugh at this. My company work truck bone stock 2010 dodge 2500 cummins 26k miles had death wobble bad. Both bushings completely shot. And they didn't even warranty it $140 for a new track bar and bushings.

Pondsy

Jan 4, 2008
Plymouth, MA
Everyone will have their opinions (some of which I share), but in the end, do what makes you happy! :D

Maybe you regret it / maybe you don't.

FWIW - I had a 98 loved the truck but wouldn't buy another one because it was in the shop 12 out of the 13 months I owned it for one thing or another lol. Not the same as what you are interested in becasue of the difference in years but just my experience with dodge.

Good luck with which ever vehicle you end up with!!:thumb: