McRat's on a timeout

Poltergeist

Ghost in the Machine
Aug 1, 2006
Ontario, Calif.
www.poltergeist.us
..better do it soon. I'm going to give him an 8 day timeout when I get home from work. This is going to be for many reasons. But mostly so that he will stay off the internet and get Casper ready for Bonnieville.

:witch: edit....He will be back in 8 days

Poltergeist

Ghost in the Machine
Aug 1, 2006
Ontario, Calif.
www.poltergeist.us
And this is why he is on a timeout.

<iframe src="http://videos.duramaxdiesels.com/video/Bonnieville-Saltflats-2008/player" width="420" height="451" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

This is from last year. For those of you that have not seen the vid before you can see McRat and Kat in the vid.

Pure Diesel

Apr 22, 2008
Ventura County
..better do it soon. I'm going to give him an 8 day timeout when I get home from work. This is going to be for many reasons. But mostly so that he will stay off the internet and get Casper ready for Bonnieville.

:witch: edit....He will be back in 8 days

Well, he will probably be lost in Bonnieville
Where is Bonnieville?
I hope he's at Bonneville.:D J/K
Good luck Pat.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Only site Ive ever heard of that actually gave its Admin/Owner a time out. Wow. Kat really does run everything in her home. :rofl:

Tell Pat we wish him and all the crew the best at Bonneville!

Last edited:

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Damn hard core. Didn't think anyone got a time out on this site. Why exactly did the other guy on the melted piston thread get a time out? Wayne, or Wade whatever his name is. Either something he posted got deleted that did it or was it for just being a dork? He took som pretty hard hits from people and really didn't say anything back. When do you get the time out for just being a dumb ass?:confused:

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Damn hard core. Didn't think anyone got a time out on this site. Why exactly did the other guy on the melted piston thread get a time out? Wayne, or Wade whatever his name is. Either something he posted got deleted that did it or was it for just being a dork? He took som pretty hard hits from people and really didn't say anything back. When do you get the time out for just being a dumb ass?:confused:

I love how you put it. Straight shooter to the core. No other way to be! I like it. :beer: