May have tooken out wrong flex line installing liftpump??

Devon

broke my curse
May 2, 2010
Hinsdale ma
Ok I have been fighting a p0087 code for about 4 months now.when I bought my airdogII 165 they just came out with the new design with quick connects and what not. Anyways it says to remove a 18" piece of flex hose for the fuel suction line?.. Well what I thought was that line, it's a flex line but it's more like 25" long,what line exactly do you have to remove. The directions were kind of confusing. Also I don't think I got a airdog T to put on the fuel cooler and hook the other lines up to..can someone help me out on which flex line it is, there are 3 or so up around the top of tank

Devon

broke my curse
May 2, 2010
Hinsdale ma
Yea, I will have to take a picture of the line I have off, I mean the pump motor is running, it self primes,but I think I have the suction line to the wrong area,i installed it about 5 months ago, so I'm going to take a good look at everything tomorow.if I have to switch the lines around, do I just disconnect the power to the pump, so I don't get fuel flowing out all over the place

Devon

broke my curse
May 2, 2010
Hinsdale ma
4bbaf938.jpg
bcb745fe.jpg
3d29ff46.jpg
32dda539.jpg
940ec08f.jpg
16f5ae74.jpg

Ok, in the order of the pictures,the line that bends around the liftpump goes into where the canister is T'd into the filler neck. The line next to the vapor/air line that has "engine" labeled on the top goes into the hard line on the top of the tank, and the last two pictures showing the "fuel" line going into the hard line around the fuel cooler? Does that all seem correct?
b83807f8.jpg
this Is the line I removed,that originally hooked to the top of the tank then to the fuel cooler area.about 25" long

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Are you doing or are the instructions for upgrading the pick up? The " 18" piece of flex hose for the fuel suction line" sounds like the line that goes from the pick up to the bulk head inside the tank.

Anyway that looks like the supply line I removed for my pumps (Not ADs). As long as it isn't the one going to the cooler you should be good.

Devon

broke my curse
May 2, 2010
Hinsdale ma
Damn, I don't know then, I mean I T'd a cheap fuel pressure gauge in where my stock fuel filter once was and I see 12psi I noticed it was at 6psi from the factory so cranked it to 12